*4.2.4* - 17.02.2015
* Changed compression to UglifyJS/YUI to help deal with tools with are unable to handle
packer.js obfuscation [bduncan]
* Fixed header of tipped.css in the light version.
*4.2.3* - 13.02.2015
* The title attribute that's removed when creating a tooltip is no longer restored
when a tooltip is removed if the title was manually changed. This helps prevent
getting unexpected content when creating tooltips on the same element multiple
*4.2.1* - 21.11.2014
* Fixed a bug that prevented the afterHide callback from firing on ajax tooltips with
a disabled cache [kaos057]
* Updated Voilà to 1.1.0
*4.2.0* - 01.11.2014
* Removed the need to include imagesLoaded, Tipped now uses Voilà and packages it
* Added voila option to disable image loading.
*4.1.6* - 11.08.2014
* Tooltips with target: 'mouse' now have a minimum showDelay of 100ms, this makes it
a bit less likely for them to open close to the edge of an element.
* Tooltips with behavior: 'sticky' now have a minimum showDelay of 150ms, this helps
with use on text that spans multiple lines/line-breaks.
*4.1.5* - 01.08.2014
* Improved offset when tooltips are positioned based on the mouse position, moved them
slightly down so there's less distance on top and more on the bottom [IAM]
*4.1.4* - 20.06.2014
* Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect link colors on some skins caused
by a change in 4.1.3
*4.1.3* - 20.06.2014
* Fixed a bug that made it impossible to use setDefaultSkin with a skin extended with
extra options [bgk]
* Made sure that Tipped.Skins contains an entry for every skin used by Tipped, even though
these are just empty objects. Adding skins to Tipped.Skins is completely optional, but it
makes sense that you'd find these there for further extending.
* Some CSS changes to make sure newly created skins have the exact styling of the default
*4.1.2* - 17.06.2014
* Made sure that using the Tipped 3 ajax url notation in v4 doesn't break
Tipped.clearAjaxCache(). It's recommended to move to the new notation as
documented, the v3 url as second argument is no longer documented so support
for it might be dropped in the future [Sam Arjmandi]
* Updated jQuery to 1.11.1