*4.1.1* - 17.06.2014
* Fixed Tipped.setDefaultSkin() regression [bgk]
*4.1.0* - 14.06.2014
* Added an imagesLoaded option that makes it possible to disable imagesLoaded even
when it's included, this can help speed up tooltip display when content has fixed
Note: imagesLoaded is enabled by default, some people mentioned that this caused a delay.
This delay is added by imagesLoaded as it waits for images in the tooltip to finish
loading, making sure that the tooltip shown has proper dimensions.
By disabling imagesLoaded tooltips will no longer wait for images to load, they will show
up faster initially but the tooltip can have incorrect dimensions. You will have to make
sure that tooltip content has proper dimensions set, only then can imagesLoaded safely
* Some refactoring to minimize repaints during the initial build/display of a tooltip.
*4.0.10* - 10.04.2014
* The container option now accepts a selector string, when used an element will be searched
for in the parent node tree up from the element the tooltip is attached to.
*4.0.9* - 10.04.2013
* Added a container option to set the element the tooltip is appended to, it defaults
to document.body [ilevent, bri]
*4.0.8* - 28.03.2014
* Fixed an issue with RequireJS when jQuery is not exposed on the window [bri]
*4.0.7* - 28.03.2014
* Fixed Tipped.delegate ignoring showDelay [markryder53]
*4.0.6* - 21.03.2014
* Added support for RequireJS [bri]
* Renamed imagesloaded file to imagesloaded.pkgd.min.js so it matches the
*4.0.5* - 21.03.2014
* Fixed an issue in tipped.css to make it validate completely [bgk]
*4.0.4* - 17.03.2014
* Made sure that returning a falsy value or nothing in a function as content will
not throw an error about empty content, instead we no longer attempt to show a
tooltip if the content is empty [markryder53]
*4.0.3* - 16.03.2014
* Added functions as content [markryder53]